0 - 1 Years
Rupees 1,75,000 - 3,00,000
UG - B.B.A - Management,B.Com - Commerce,B.Sc - Any Specialization, Computers, Electronics,B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization,BCA - Computers,Diploma - Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecomunication, Engineering PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization,M.Sc - Any Specialization, Computers, Electronics,M.Tech - Any Specialization,MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Information Technology,MCA - Computers,PG Diploma - Computers, Electrical, Electronics
Aricent is hiring trainees for Network Support .Please see the Job details below:
Job Title: Trainee (Network Support)
Job Location : Gurgaon
Job Profile: Interacting with customers, understanding their needs and providing technical support to Customer by remotely accessing their networks & troubleshooting the queries working on all CISCO products
Training Duration -12 months.
Fairly conversant with Networking Fundamentals viz:
• Routing Protocols
• TCP/ IP and IRQs
• Basic operating systems related to Networking
• Undergraduates are NOT eligible (candidates appearing for their final exams or waiting for their final semester result are not eligible to apply)
• Good communication skills - written and spoken English to be good.
• Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts)
• Should be willing to work on voice based technical support
• Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period
• After successful completion of training period, the candidates may get regularized subject to performance & open positions.
• Candidates who have appeared for the interview process during the last 6 months are not eligible to apply.
o Trainees will get a stipend of Rs 12000/- per month for first 6 months and then Rs 16000/- per month from 7th month onwards.
o Company will provide free pick & drop throughout Delhi-NCR.
o Company will partially sponsor in CCNA certification and candidate will go through Voice and Accent training and product specific training before they start handling technical cases.
Candidates meeting the above eligibility Criteria can appear for the selection process as per the below mentioned schedule:
Date: 3rd Dec, 2011, Saturday
Time: 10:00 AM - 2:00PM
Address: Electronic City,
Plot 16, Sector 18,
Contact Person: Pooja Kumar
Qualification - BE / B.Tech /ME/M.Tech/MCA/BCA/ B.Sc(I.T/ Computer Sc) /M.Sc(I.T/ Computer Sc)
The Aricent Group is a global innovation and technology services company that helps clients to imagine, commercialize, and evolve products and services for the connected world. Bringing together the deep communication technology expertise of Aricent with the creative vision and user experience prowess of design firm frog, the Aricent Group provides a unique portfolio of innovation capabilities that seamlessly combines consumer insights, strategy, design, software engineering, and systems integration. This integrated delivery model allows clients to develop highly differentiated user experiences while at the same time accelerating time-to-market, optimizing service operations, and reducing their overall product development lifecycle expenses. The Aricent Group employs more than 10,000 consultants, designers, and engineers at 33 locations worldwide. The company's roster of clients includes Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco, Disney, GE, HP, Intel, Vodafone, and many others. The client base spans the entire telecommunications ecosystem (service providers, equipment manufacturers, independent software vendors, and device makers) as well as Fortune 500 brands that are innovating in connectivity-enabled industries such as healthcare, energy, finance, retail, and media. The Aricent Group's investors are Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co., Sequoia Capital, The Family Office, Delta Partners, and The Canadian Pension Plan Investment Board.
• More than 10,000 employees at 36 locations worldwide
• Clients include 9 leading telecom equipment manufacturers, 8 leading mobile device manufacturers, 7 leading service providers, and 24 of BusinessWeek's Top 50 Innovative Companies
• 40+ years' design experience through frog, including products for Apple, Disney, GE, HP, Intel, Sony, and many other Fortune 500 brands
• 500+ million devices shipped with Aricent software • Portfolio of more than 125 licensable software frameworks
• Participated in delivering some of the world’s first femtocell, WiMAX, and In-flight broadband solutions
• Created breakthrough user experiences such as HP TouchSmart, Celltop, and Sprint OneClick
Fill in the form below to send this job to a friend:
|Subscribe to Fresher Job Alerts|