Freshers IT Job opening at Subex
Subex Limited is a leading global provider of Operations and Business Support Systems (OSS/BSS) that empowers communications service providers (CSPs) to achieve competitive advantage through Business Optimization and Service Agility - thereby enabling them to improve their operational efficiency to deliver enhanced service experiences to subscribers.
The company pioneered the concept of a Revenue Operations Center (ROCâ„¢) â€“ a centralized approach that sustains profitable growth and financial health through coordinated operational control. Subex's product portfolio powers the ROC and its best-in-class solutions enable new service creation, operational transformation, subscriber-centric fulfilment, provisioning automation, data integrity management, revenue assurance, cost management, fraud management and interconnect / inter-party settlement. Subex also offers a scalable Managed Services program and has been the market leader in Business optimization for three consecutive years.
BSC/BCA Software Testing Trainee
Mandatory Education: 1. BSC/BCA 2011 Passout with Minimum Aggregate Of 65% can apply 2. BE/BTECH/MCA/MSC or Any Other stream not applicable.
1. Should have strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills.
2. Should possess good communication and Interpersonal skills.
3. Should be eager to explore new areas.
4. Should be self motivated and enthusiastic.
5. Should be a good team player. Desired Skills:
1. Testing Fundamentals.
2. Database and SQL.
3. Unix and Scripting Job Responsibilities (One or more of the following responsibilities would apply based on the actual role assigned e.g Test & Configuration or Application Support)
1. Ramp-up on Product and Domain knowledge as per assignment.
2. Performing Product Configurations as per Customer and Project Requirements
3. Developing Scripts (Unix, SQL etc) as per the Customer and Project Requirements
4. Development and Execution of test cases (Manual/Automated).
5. Reporting defects and simulating problems that occurred during the test execution process.
6. Monitoring Production Applications using manual and automated methods as required.
7. Performing any Product Configurations or Script Development as required/requested.
8. Performing first level analysis of reported issues on the application and interfacing with the Product Support Teams as required.
9. Maintenance and Reporting of daily operations status of the Applications.
10. Testing and Application of Patches released from the Engineering Teams.
Please refer to the Job description above
Experience: 0 Years
Industry Type: Fresher, Trainee, Entry Level
Functional Area: Application Programming, Maintenance
Education: UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Location: BSC/BCA Software Testing Trainee
Keyword: BSC Fresher OR BCA Fresher OR b.sc OR BCA
Contact: Jiju George
Email: BSC/BCA Software Testing Trainee
Reference: BSC/BCA Fresher
How to Apply:
Click here to Apply
Fill in the form below to send this job to a friend:
|Subscribe to Fresher Job Alerts|