0 - 3 Years
UG - Any Graduate PG - Any PG Course
Application Programming, Maintenance
a) Essential Qualifications:
Technical degree with relevant experience.
• Development skills using latest technologies including Java, Python, perl EJB, RMI, JMS, wireless technologies and in-depth knowledge of J2EE.
• Technologies : EJB 1.x/2.0, Hibernate, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Web Services, Struts/Spring, Junit, Jmeter, DAO, SOAP, HTML, JSON, AJAX
• Solid background in Object-Oriented analysis and design. Very good at various Design Patterns, UML and Enterprise Application Integration EAI .
• Knowledge of app servers like Jboss, tomcat, Web Logic and configuring various Servlet engines.
• Software tools and Utilities : ANT, Eclipse, MQ-Series, Jserv, JRun, JBuilder, TogetherJ.
• Database Technologies : Oracle 7.x/8.0.4/8i, MySQL, Postgress
• Understanding of Software development Lifecyle and testing processes.
• Design, develop, test, document, and maintain code. •Estimate and plan development work, track and report on task progress, and deliver work on schedule. •
• Work within a structured development environment that includes Lean development methodology, version control, automated unit testing, automated builds, writing appropriate technical documentation, design reviews, and other structured development practices.
• Document coding and design activities necessary for the proper installation, maintenance and operation of the software
• Must deliver work on schedule, should know to escalate and ask for help.
• Should be a good team player.
e) Work Experience:
Up to 3 years of experience in the IT industry with atleast an year of software development experience on cloud computing technologies or products.
Major Activities (Responsibilities)
• The selected candidate will be part of a software development team working on cloud technologies and platforms.
• Should have very good understand of the latest software development technologies and methodologies.
• Should deliver work on time and should be good team
Tata Communications is a leading global provider of a new world of communications. With a leadership position in emerging markets, Tata Communications leverages its advanced solutions capabilities and domain expertise across its global and pan-India network to deliver managed solutions to multi-national enterprises, service providers and Indian consumers.
The Tata Global Network includes one of the most advanced and largest submarine cable networks, a Tier-1 IP network, with connectivity to more than 200 countries across 400 PoPs, and nearly 1 million square feet of data center and collocation space worldwide.
Tata Communications’ depth and breadth of reach in emerging markets includes leadership in Indian enterprise data services, leadership in global international voice, and strategic investments in operators in South Africa (Neotel), Sri Lanka (Tata Communications Lanka Limited) and Nepal (United Telecom Limited).
Tata Communications Limited is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and its ADRs are listed on the New York Stock Exchange. (NYSE: TCL)
Fill in the form below to send this job to a friend:
|Subscribe to Fresher Job Alerts|